- The web version is suitable for environments with good internet access.
- It consists of a set of digital files stored in external computers on the open web (“cloud computing”). These files are interlinked – and contain many additional links to external web resources.
- The portable version is suitable for environments with no or only sporadic internet access.
- It consists of a set of digital files stored in a single folder (EdLib) on a memory stick or on a local computer. These files are interlinked among themselves – but the links to external web resources only work when the computer has web access.
- The print version is suitable for environments with no or only sporadic computer access.
- It consists of selected print-outs from the portable version. The files to be printed are stored in the folder EdLibPrint.
This is the home page for the web version (early morning beta)
- LATINA at EdLib. Google Docs Presentation. 18 slides
The printed materials comprise
- LATINA at EdLib
- This is a print-out from a PowerPoint presentation
- Two pages containing 12 slides
- Plinius at EdLIb
- A selection of ten blog posts presenting many different aspects of LATINA work
- Learning with LATINA
- A brief essay that summarizes our experiences with a variety of web-based courses since 2008