Whichbook reports that the site has 20-50,000 individual users every month.
Whether that means unique users, or simply visits, is not quite clear. In web metrics these are different statistics.
Here I assume 50.000 visits a month – or about 1.700 visits per day. In Great Britain, which has a population of about 62 million, this corresponds to about
- 30 visits per million people per day.
- 900 visits per million people per month
- 11 visits per thousand people per year
The corresponding Norwegian service, Ønskebok.no, has about
- 20 visits per million people per day
- 600 visits per million people per month
- 7 visits per thousand people per year
Whichbook was developed with a grant of £350,000 from The Big Lottery.
- Opening the Book: Company achievements