- Asiimwe, Akiiki. Community mobilization skills. Kampala: Fountain Publishers/Makerere University. – 53 pp.
- Fountain integrated primary science. Pupil’s book 5. Kampala: Fountain, 2003. – 238 pp.
- Fun at home and at school. Kampala: Fountain, 2009. – 30 pp.
- Lamwaka, Beatrice. Anena’s victory. Kampala: Fountain, 2009. – 50 pp. (Fountain Junior Living Youth Series)
- Magara, Elisam. Developing a career in library and information science. A handbook for schools of library and information science. Kampala: Fountain, 2010. – 206 p.
- Miirima, Henry Ford. How to acquire an insatiable thirst for a reading culture. Kampala: Henry Ford Miirima, 2010. – 154 pp.
- Mununura, Joseph et al. MK integrated primary science. Pupil’s book 1. Kampala: MK publishers, 2001. – 83 pp.
- Muwanga, Nansozi K. et al. Literacy practices in primary schools in Uganda: Lessons for future interventions. Kampala: Fountain, 2007. – 180 p.
- Parry, Kate (ed.). Language and literacvy in Uganda. Towards a sustainable reading culture. Kampala: Fountain, 2000. – 117 pp.
- Parry, Kate (ed.). Teaching reading in African schools. Kampala: Fountain, 2005. – 336 pp. (= International reading association. Literacy for All in Africa, vol. 1)
- Sicherman, Carol. Becoming an African university. Makerere 1922-2000. Kampala: Fountain publishers, 2006. – 416 pp. Excellent.
Friday, October 8, 2010
PL 70/10: Books from Uganda
Leave a Comment »
No comments yet.