Students from the Summer School 2010.
And fun – I hope.
We ask our LATINA students to learn as much as they can through their own activities. Blog writing is central to our learning design.
Below I’ve selected posts from different LATINA courses. They illustrate different ways of using blogs for individual and collective learning.
Collecting web resources
- Day 2 — Task A [about smartboards]
- What is blended learning?
- What’s about Spain: Learning and Teaching in a Digital World
Read and comment
Writing about daily life
Exploring one’s own learning process
- My experience this morning
- What did I learn from tasks A-C on a second day?
- Planning and group activities
- Latina Lab – out of the Center Learning
Developing and presenting projects
Participating in web discussions
- LATINA – Topics.
- Nuevos bibliotecarios para la era Digital
- = New librarians for the Digital Age
- Use Google Translate if you want to get the main ideas
- PL 26/10: Course design
- PL 25/10: Second-order learning. Digital application of a classic concept (Bateson)
- PL 24/10: Lessons from Korpo. A personal reflection.