- PL 37/07. Norwegians in the IFLA structure
- PL 36/07. Durban pictures.
- PL 35/07. The Northern Territory story
- PL 34/07. Nordic papers at IFLA 2007
- PL 33/07. Fun at the music store.
- PL 32/07. Continuing with Claudia
- PL 31/07. Delegates in Durban
- Pl 30/07. Faces from IFLA
- PL 29B/07. Grand opening in Durban
- PL 28B/07. The proper use of public money
- PL 29/07. LIS publications in English from OUC
- PL 28/07. Keep trucking! A library for drivers.
- PL 27/07. Ups and downs in lending. Monthly loans from Norwegian public libraries.
- PL 26/07. Close encounters of the library kind. What happens when people live far from libraries?
- PL 25/07. More fiction in smaller libraries. And more non-fiction in large ones.
- PL 24/07. NTC – Listen to your public.
- PL 23/07. NTC – What happens inside libraries?
- PL 22/07. NTC – Visitors and users
- PL 21/07. NTC – How to measure lending
- PL 20/07. NTC – The idea of sampling
- PL 19/07. Numbers That Count – Program
- PL 18/07. NTC – Numbers that count. Presentation of the proposal.
- PL 17/07. Practice-oriented public library research
- PL 16/07. Statistics in Stellenbosch
- PL 15/07. The geography of Germany. Great book on the topic …
- PL 14/07. Statistical returns. On IFLA Statistics and Evaluation Section.
- PL 13/07. eXtensible catalogue.
- PL 12/07. Productivity and size in public libraries. Summary of paper for 7th Northumbria conference (see August)
- PL 11/07. Why the world is integrating. Students are preparing for BOBCATSSS 2008 in Zadar, Croatia.
- PL 10/07. Why LIS research is fragmented. Supporting the views of Tom Wilson.
- PL 9/07. Weibel on Google.
- PL 8/07. Oslo University College: LIS in English 2004-2007. A list of recent publications from the School of Library and Information Studies.
- PL 7/07. Quick access to “Competition and marketing”. My paper at BOBCATSSS 2007.
- PL 6/07. A great keynote from a capital librarian
- PL 5/07. BOBCATSSS on Monday
- PL 4/07. Marketing thorough search engines.
- PL 3/07. Spreading the word. Active dissemination at BOBCATSSS
- PL 2/07. Strange days for librarians.
- PL 1/07. Finding books