- PL 72/11: Go this way! LATINA training in Ramallah. A photo from the class
- PL 69/11: Twenty questions. Notes for an exercise.
- PL 63/11: Twitter for teachers. A very powerful medium
- P 62/11: Twitter for institutions. A very practical medium
- PL 60/11: Preparing for Oslo. LATINA Fall in Oslo in November – after sessions in Palestine in September
- PL 58/11: Learning in several languages. Six world languages
- Pl 57/11: Conflict in Palestine. Personal reflections
- PL 56/11: Twitter in Palestine. The parliament of birds …
- PL 55/11: A bridge from T to N
- P 54/11: Outside the box. Be the change that you want to see (Gandhi)
- Pictures chosen by LATINA participants.
- P 53/11: LATINA readings 2011. Intense debate about education and the Web.
- P 52/11: The web and the galaxy. Planning LATINA Fall in Palestine
The blog posts above come from Plinius, Tord Høivik’s main professional blog in English.
Helge Høivik (Ramallah)
- On e-learning. Position paper for Palestine training course, by Helge Høivik
- Cultural change. September 24.
The blog posts above come from Dell’Arte, Helge Høivik’s professional blog in Norwegian and English.
Lars Egeland (Gaza)
- Second day at the Latina Course: Picasa and Search Tips
- How to make better pictures
- First day of the Latina course in Gaza
The blog posts above come from Learning and teaching in a digital world – Gaza,
a blog set up specifically for the Gaza project.
Aslak Ormestad (Ramallah/Gaza)
- Third day, story productions
- 2nd day at the course in Gaza
- The lessons has started
- Arriving Israel and Palestine -right on time!
- LATINA in Palestine
The blog posts above come from Aslak’s blog, the LATINA blog of Aslak Ormestad.